Hey Kids! Guess What? I'm Alive!:D

up, I have been gone for two weeks. As much as I don't want to startle everyone with a sudden blogpost with the majority of the content being random rants about what happened in my two week disappearance from the blogosphere, I think I don't have a choice but to spill the beans. (No. Don't worry. My life was not in danger in the time spent.)

Okay. Since I am a lazy bum when it comes to writing about what goes on in my personal life, Mr. Number List will help me to uncomfortably squeeze out the memories and reasons from my head. (In chronological order of course.)

  1. In the first week and a half of my absence, I have been seriously pursuing a second degree course (Chemical Engineering). "Pursuing". But failed. Well, not really. It's just that the university that I was aiming for is making me take the course for FOUR years, and that fact is unacceptable for me since I have already finished a Five year engineering course just last year. The subject system in this university just did not fit for me this time.

  2. The rest of my absence was spent on. . . uh. Migration? Yes folks. I have migrated. I have migrated from Microsoft Windows XP SP3 to Macintosh OS X 10.5.2. Yey, me.:)

  3. In between and around the two weeks was. . . some family and life issues? Maybe. In other words I just lost sight for a while of what it means when the Bible says that God is sovereign.

These things may seem trivial and inconsequential to take me off the net, but in this period of absence the Lord has taught my soul much, where everything in anything would return to the reverberating Truth of Scripture, the sovereignty of the God of the ages, and the unsearchable depths of His sovereign grace, both in living, preaching and teaching---His Word never returns to Him void.

To my closest friends, my prayer partners, and my confidants, be not weary. Don't ever be discouraged. I have prayed well for all of you. Surely God will never change, nor can He. He will be faithful to deliver to uttermost. The Truth we hold is not ours to boast, claim or change, for it is not our own, it is simply ours to proclaim. The Truth is the Word, and the Word is fire. We are His clay pots. In unworthiness He made us worthy through His Son, in dust and ashes He made us His ministers a flame of fire.

May God keep us all, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

[That wasn't so hard now was it? Never mind the "random rants". I suddenly became too lazy to rant]

2 Reactions?!:

Michael Borja said...

good to have you back! im gonna have to make a come back post too.. or not hehehe too lazy lol got so much stuff at my hands (and fingers and nails lol)..

thanks for the prayers! God bless!

JM Vergara said...

I'm looking forward to it already! Take your time bes. Write your heart out when you have time.:)

God bless you to my brother.

Copyright © 2008 - Nothing but a Feeble Saint - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template