A Bad Case of Ebil-Tummy-Creatures

totally missed/canceled everything I was supposed to do today, all thanks to these ebil-tummy-creatures.

Let me break it down for you. The other day I had a light case of hyperacidity that only made me a little over-gassy. At first I was able to go through my normal routines. I made some posts here on the blog. I was able to go places and run through some errands. But then t3h 3b!|_ t|_|mmy cr34t|_|r3s 4tt4c|<3d! (Ebil-tummy-creatures attacked) They completely took over the functions of my tummy and made... (are kids reading this?) ...uh ...my tummy do weird things._| ̄|○

So here's what I missed doing:

  1. Stuff concerned to my enrolment for a Chemical Engineering course.
  2. Missing the first day of Campus Harvest '08.
  3. And... posting decent stuff.

For those concerned, don't worry. I'm doing way better now. I mean way better --- all by God's providence. I can't say that the stuff happened were stuff that happened due to misfortune. I didn't do the (1)Thing listed partly because of my tummy, and partly because of the bad weather. If God allowed me to go, I'm sure I would be in far worse condition than I could imagine.

For those constantly praying for me, I thank you.

0 Reactions?!:

Copyright © 2008 - Nothing but a Feeble Saint - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template