That was me being sarcastic.

omething funny happened today.

Not really. That was me being sarcastic.

As I was beginning to write my article for our new topical series in New.Demonstration, Humble Orthodoxy, for some reason that God only knows, my HDD crashed. Not the typical death of an OS but a literal death of my OS HDD, a complete mechanical failure. So as you can imagine writing the article instantly became a minor priority. No PC, No article.

To my surprise as I was getting back my OS up in my other HDD I found out that Windows has finally released the final version of XP SP3. I am currently downloading the update and I am quite excited to try it out. Not to mention I don't have much to lose since my system is presently bare of anything.

God fascinates me all the time. The way He never fails to show His hand working in each and every detail of my life. Yes my HDD crashed, but by the Almighty's providence He directed me before to transfer all my important files to my present HDD. What amazing Grace. I could've lost it but still He chose otherwise.

0 Reactions?!:

Copyright © 2008 - Nothing but a Feeble Saint - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template